Barbara Robertson is a Senior Alexander Technique Teacher and has 20 years
experience in training.
She provides customised corporate programs for:
Barbara Robertson offers corporate training which is:
1Practical, hands-on and participatory
- Your employees get continual practice of the skills being taught.
- Your employees receive on-going individual feedback and assistance to change any limiting habits.
- Employees are taught how to be responsible for the way they use their bodies in all daily activities.
- Barbara is a qualified teacher with twenty years experience in training
- She is one of Sydney’s Senior Alexander Technique Teachers who does Professional Development work with leading International Master Teachers including Larry Moss and Jean-Louis Rodrigue.
- Barbara’s programs teach employees the skills and motivation to comply with obligations in the Occupational Health & Safety Legislation.
- Programs are results-oriented and focus on developing each participant’s motivation to instigate long term positive change.
- Programs are not videoed. Participants don’t receive work books. The emphasis is on learning by doing rather than watching or taking notes.
- Each program is customised to your company’s needs rather than being generic.
- It is effective, proactive training in ways that videos and on-line training never can be.
- Training goes beyond the workplace, giving employees a work-life balance as they learn the correct and safe way to use their bodies in all situations.
- Employees are able to conserve energy, invest in vitality and increase productivity in daily work.
- Barbara’s strong emphasis on personal training has helped build a reputation for producing demonstrable improvement and success.
- This personal training is ideal for large or small groups, or one-on-one coaching.