Health & Wellbeing Training
- Lack of mental clarity, “my mind races”
- Lack of emotional energy and balance
- Lack of productivity
- Pain, discomfort and tension
- Lack of sleep
- Feeling stressed, lacking direction, motivation or confidence
- Poor organ function and skeletal support – inability to breathe efficiently, constipation, poor digestion, lack of lustre in hair, nails, skin and poor posture
- Poor nutritional habits
- The Alexander Technique is a powerful Stress Management tool because it addresses Stress at the physiological base
- The simple formula of The Alexander Technique is “use effects function” i.e. the way we use our bodies determines the outcome -“function”
- It develops an awareness of the patterns and strategies unconsciously used in thinking, feeling and moving
- You learn to “undo” harmful or limiting movements and replace them easy and free movement
- It doesn’t involve effort because it is a neurological re-education
- It creates an inner experience of how you hold yourself
- You are more centred and your relationship to the ground is different
- You create a new sensory memory in such a way that:
- you create a more relaxed and harmonious experience
- you create more space within yourself and
- by extension within your life
Health & Wellbeing Training courses
1Two hour courses
2Half day courses
3One day courses
Enquire about Health & Wellbeing courses now
What people are saying
"It amazed me that the training released my shoulder and spine and as a result my breath"
"I was surprised. It was some of the best work related training I've ever done, and useful for both work and personal life"
"I could not believe how physical my stress was. I noticed that as I did my semi-supine the stomach jitters that I experienced as part of my stress were gone"
"For me it is about learning where I hold my stress and my being able to relax that area either during or after a stressful period"
"Semi-supine energises and relaxes me. It is like doing a meditation. As you work through it with the CD everything is in unison and then I am able to adapt the teaching of the tape to other daily activities"