We do it all day long and you’re probably doing it right now. Sitting. It’s become as normal as breathing. We now sit down every day for longer than we sleep. And the latest research says sitting is as bad as smoking. It sounds dramatic because it is. Excessive sitting has been linked to diabetes, cardiovascular disease and even cancer. And if you think exercising every day gives you a leave pass – you’re wrong. Even regular gym goers, who then spend the rest of their day sitting down, are just as much at risk. Sitting down is slowly killing all of us. The good news is, there’s a simple solution, and it could well save your life.
Watch the 60 Minutes feature here
- 11 Aug 2015Standing Workstations
- 25 May 2015Barbara Robertson writes about The Power of Posture
- 25 Apr 2015Boost your confidence in court and with clients
- 25 Feb 2015Presentation Skills Training Meeting in a box
- 16 Oct 2014Barbara Robertson featured in a Law Society Journal article about confidence and the body